I've put up pages on a few of my technical interests here:
- My Linux boxes.
- I spent many years working with Perl, and wrote a few modules that
might be of historical interest.
- Until I got my Zaurus, I used a PalmPilot a lot. I wrote a few programs for it.
- iButtons, NVRAM and microcontrollers
in nigh-invulnerable canisters that look a lot like watch batteries.
Some run Java.
- Lojban, a synthetic language. I've
written some tools to help learn and use it, those tools are
- crypto stuff. I added GPG support
- Some papers I've written. There are two that I'm presenting at the
2003 PyCon conference:
on the BuildBot, and
another on Perspective
Broker, the RPC layer in
- Spam, some writings about
Brian Warner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
$Id: index.html,v 1.7 2003/07/14 07:53:26 warner Exp $